Re: Help on Linux

The following books have been really interesting:
Building Internet Firewalls form O'Reilly and Associates
Running Linux also from O'Reilly and Associates
Linux Installation and Getting Started from O'Reilly and Associates
and
Essential System Administration also from O'Reilly.
On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 Amir.Butt@rexam.com wrote:

> Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:54:40 +1000
> From: Amir.Butt@rexam.com
> To: linux-net@vger.rutgers.edu
> Subject: Help on Linux
>
> Hi,
> I am new to Linux. I have installed it on one of my machines and now I am
> trying to make heads and tails out of it I am trying to set it up as a
> firewall I have gone through the HowTos now I am looking for good
> commercial books that teach Samba and Firewall capabilities of Linux using
> IPCHAINS etc. and how to master it.
>
> Regards,
> Amir
>
> -
> : send the line "unsubscribe linux-net" in

 Noah
ksemat@eahd.or.ug

-