Re: Satan and X-Server On RedHat Linux

Dunno about SATAN, as for X, just use OpenSSH and configure it to
ForwardX11 on the client and server /etc/sshd_config and /etc/ssh_config
then use ssh to connect to the host machine and run the programs. if
that's not a valid choice "xhost +<hostname>" and "export
DISPLAY=<ip>:0.0" will most likely do the trick although the OpenSSH
method would be preferred as it's a bit easier to do and it encrypts the
entire session.