Hardware selection for a Linux based ISP

We need to provide dial-in access to 120 clients simultaneously though
we expect a total number of clients much greater than that and we expect
major growth. We will also be providing them email and proxied web
access although the real reason these clients will be dialing in is to
access services and application servers on our network.

We are thinking of going with Linux as the OS for this ISPish setup.

The Linux servers will need to do authentication (RADIUS?), DNS (BIND),
mail relaying (SendMail), web hosting (Apache), ftp hosting
(WuFTPd/NCFTPd/etc), proxying (SQUID) and other miscellaneous services
like irc, news etc.

What I need to know now is that are there any recommended dial-in
solutions for Linux? We have yet to decide on what Remote Access
Servers/Concentrators to go for and I would love to hear of any
experiences or words of advice you guys might have for me. One other
thing worth mentioning is that latency is more important to us than raw
throughput for the clients who have dialed in...

Our incoming lines are all E1s (30 data channels/analog lines
equivalent) for a total of 4 E1s though we will expand later. They don't
all need to be homed on the same box though.

Also, would a dual P3-550, 256s megs ram and RAID 0 SCSI / IDE be good
enough as a proxy for the above using SQUID/Linux ?

Thank you!

-Ahsan

-