Re: ubifs: mounting fails due to error in orphan file handling

On 27/02/2020 09:51, Miquel Raynal wrote:
Actually maintainers use tools to automatically collect tags from the
mailing list (only in the last version of the patch/series) providing
that they have the correct form. So when Richard asks for your
Tested-by tag and you agree, you should add the following line to your
answer:

Tested-by: Jef Driesen <jef.driesen@xxxxxxx>

Sorry, I didn't know adding the tag is automated. I'll take that into account next time!

Jef