new custumer manager

Voted 101 Best & Brightest Places to Work For! We company partners of
job service ndeed Here are just a few reasons why you should consider
a career with large company. Our recent signing with two new clients
means more opportunity for our team and several open positions. We are
looking for qualified candidates to start immediately. large company a
European- Based marketing firm, has recently expanded to 5 additional
offices and plans to triple in size again within the next few months.
We now have available clients waiting for us to handle their
marketing, sales, consulting, and management nationwide. All
applicants applying for job opening must be authorized to work in the
United States or European Union, must be a U.S or European.Person,
must be 21+ years old. No relocation is required. Our Company Offers:
â?¢ Full medical package â?¢ Unparalleled work environment â?¢ Unlimited
growth from within â?¢ Stability and benefits â?¢ Continued development
into upper management â?¢ Weekly pay â?¢ Guaranteed base pay: $73,300.00 -
$90,200.00/year. â?¢ Bonuses & Incentives â?¢ Travel opportunities â?¢
Career advancement