Re: UBIFS: file data corruption during the power cut-off test

Hello Richard, (Steve),

On Sun, 2019-06-09 at 12:00 +0200, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> ----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> > > Well, zero bytes are not garbage. ;)
> >
> > I've seen some data in the last 512 bytes as well.
>
> That would be a bug, unless you are overwriting an existing
> file.

I did more tests and was unable to see a non-zero data at the end of
the last file after recovery. Apparently, I was mistaken.

The UBI recovery worked fine every time after the power cut-off.

Thank you and Steve for your comments.

Regards,
Sergei