Re: UBIFS: file data corruption during the power cut-off test

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> Not actually, I'm afraid. I don't see how overwriting a file is
> relevant here. Definitely, I don't do power cut during "dd if=test2
> of=test0 conv=notrunc". At the moment of power cut-off, test2 has been
> created from scratch and has some data written to it, with more writes in
> progress.

I'm sorry, but I'm really confused now.

Please share your real test case, with real results and what you expect.
No guesswork, no simplified pseudo code. :-)

Otherwise we have little chance to sort this out.
Also read what Steve wrote.

Thanks,
//richard