How to organize UBI volumes and power crash

I use UBIFS at my device. I'd like 2 UBIFS volumes, first volume for work purposes, and second volume for logs omly. RootFS is in RAM.

Both volumes are R/W, but the first volume is not intended for permanent writing. The second volume is intended for permanent writing (logs and some data tables).

The second volume may be failured in casual power crash. But the first volume would work.

Will it be safe to have only 1 mfd device, and 2 UBI volume on the mtd device? Or I must to have 2 separate mtd devices with one UBI volume on each? The second approach is not suitable because of device tree modifications when I want to change volume sizes/

--
Andrey