Re: loop for hdimage

On 2021-03-27, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> If dosemu could be made to work one advantage it has is an ability to run
> outside of sdl which is something dosbox is missing.  The sdl stuff and
> screen reader accessibility do not play nicely together.
> More later as me and a couple friends figure things out on this end.

Do I understand correctly that you're set on using dosemu, and not
interested in trying dosemu2? I really think it's going to be quite a
challenge, dosemu2 is actively maintained and getting started is a breeze.

You're right that dosemu2 can run in a terminal without SDL, that's how
I usually run it. It works really well for me.

Tavis.

--
 _o)            $ lynx lock.cmpxchg8b.com
 /\\  _o)  _o)  $ finger taviso@xxxxxxx