Re: quick question about dosemu

Good morning Stuart, thanks for getting back in touch as well.  So are
you attempting to run this using dosemu or some other way in Windows?
I have never seen that message before while using that utility in
Windows or from something like a "emergency console" (which is still
run from a graphical environment).

I wonder how they are able to run that executable during the boot
cycle without it complaining...

I will check out the link asap!

Thanks,
Dave