Re: quick question about dosemu

Good morning!  You are correct that multiple people have mentioned
that, and it may be true.  I do know that chdsk can run during the
boot cycle which does not yet have a graphical environment to run,
hence my thoughts on it being a console based executable.  I will play
with it to see if that is indeed the case, or it if is as the others
have stated that it is not.  I'll report back once I get things going.
It will require me to compile dosemu for this particular distro
through, so a couple of extra steps are required...

Keep your fingers crossed people!!!

Dave