Re: Warning about kernel 4.2 performance

05.10.2015 12:33, Andrew Bird пишет:
> I'm pretty sure the licensing is sorted out for dosemu2 and there are no precompiled binaries included as long as it's packaged without freedos.
You can package without FreeDOS of course, but this
is currently a non-workable solution.
If dosemu could at least do a network install of freedos,
then maybe this makes sense. But I don't think there is
an established practice of the network installers in a
free distros, so I suspect even this won't help (but network
install would be very nice to have anyway).