Re: Warning about kernel 4.2 performance

I'm pretty sure the licensing is sorted out for dosemu2 and there are no precompiled binaries included as long as it's packaged without freedos. Or is there some other issue? Maybe it could now get packaged for Fedora / RHEL, but I don't know the mechanics of the process.

Andrew Bird <ajb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>