Re: A video problem

Hello

It's really important to me to get dosemu to work, if possible. Hope
someone can help. I tried to start dosemu after booting the machine
with the kernel parameters "console=tty0 nomodeset vga=normal"
removed. Then dosemu starts, but on my braille display (I need it
because I'm blind), I then get: Screen is not in text mode. For
further details, look below.

Lars