A video problem

Hello list

I've used dosemu for years, and it has worked perfectly. After some
upgrades and hardware replacements, I cannot get dosemu to work any more. As
I always use console and never use GUI, I have the following kernel
command line: "console=tty0 nomodeset vga=normal". So I don't have any
framebuffer.

I use Fedora 20, and have the package
dosemu-1.4.0.8-18.20131022git.fc20.x86_64 installed. When I run dosemu
with the -s flag, I get the following error messages:

Running as root in full feature mode
ERROR: SDL: No available video device
ERROR: PORT: conflicting devices: VGAEmu VGA Controller & extra stuff
for port 0
x3c0
ERROR: PORT: conflicting devices: VGAEmu CRT Controller & video port io
for port
 0x3d4
ERROR: PORT: conflicting devices: VGAEmu Input Status #1/Feature Control
& extra
 stuff for port 0x3da
ERROR: PORT: conflicting devices: VGAEmu Mono/Hercules Card Range 0 &
video port
 io for port 0x3b4
ERROR: PORT: conflicting devices: VGAEmu Mono/Hercules Card Range 1 &
extra stuf
f for port 0x3bf

Some output from lshw is:

        *-display:0 UNCLAIMED
             product: 82Q963/Q965 Integrated Graphics Controller
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 2
             bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
             version: 02
             width: 64 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: msi pm vga_controller cap_list
             configuration: latency=0
             resources: memory:fea00000-feafffff
             memory:d0000000-dfffffff ioport
:ecb8(size=8)
        *-display:1 UNCLAIMED
             product: 82Q963/Q965 Integrated Graphics Controller
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 2.1
             bus info: pci@0000:00:02.1
             version: 02
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pm bus_master cap_list
             configuration: latency=0
             resources: memory:feb00000-febfffff

Will it be possibel for me to run dosemu without enabling framebuffer
support? If yes, what configuration parameters do I need to insert into
my /etc/dosemu/dosemu.conf file?

Thanks and regards,
Lars