Re: Using console graphics (-s option) on non-standard resolutions

I'm not sure if I understand your problem, however I seem to remember that tweaking this part of .dosemurc

# name of the X font that is used (e.g. "vga") default = "" (bitmap fonts)

$_X_font = "vga11x19"
# $_X_font = "vga10x20"
# $_X_font = "vga14x30"
# $_X_font = "vga"

was a help to me getting the right fullscreen font. as you can see, I tried a number of different values before coming up with something I liked. I also seem to remember that there was a way to add fonts to the X window, but it was pretty arcane (and very few of them proved useful if I remember correctly.)

-RT