Re: Hoo boy! This is going to be interesting.

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 14:25 -0500, Steve Cohen wrote:
> Can someone tell me what this error message indicates and
> where I might possibly go to figure out how to fix it?

What version of dosemu are you trying to use?

Is the problem with dosemu or with freedos?  Have you tried running your
application under "native" freedos?  Have you tried running your
application under dosemu with ms-dos (or whatever dos version you run it
under now)?

What language is your application written in?  Do you have the source
code and a suitable compiler?  If so, are you sufficiently familiar with
the programming that you can play with the source code for your
application and find out exactly what's causing it to blow up?

What kind of application are you using?  Process control?  Database?
Custom hardware driver?  Something else?