Re: piping escape into dosemu

Hi TW,
	You might want to investigate the command 'printf', it's rarely implemented
by the shell and has consistent behaviour (no implicit NL etc) across
different platforms. For that reason many shell script writers shy away from
echo and use printf instead. See man 1 printf for details.

Hope that helps,

Andrew