Re: piping escape into dosemu

Meant for the whole group to see the answer I gave.
Sorry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: piping escape into dosemu
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:49:59 -0600
From: Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: solarflow99 <solarflow99@xxxxxxxxx>

solarflow99 wrote:
hmm, i'm not really sure myself, if no one knows here, maybe you will
have to ask the dosemu-devel list.

$ man echo

NAME
       echo - display a line of text

SYNOPSIS
       echo [OPTION]... [STRING]...
[...]

       -e     enable   interpretation  of  the  backslash-escaped
characters
              listed below

[...]

       \NNN   the character whose ASCII code is NNN (octal)

[...]

$ echo "\033" > dospipe