Re: DOSEMU - This program cannot be run in DOS mode

AFAIKT vb is built on the windows api, so like they say you can
probably use wcmd to run it on the console, but you'll probably need
wine.

If your really keen on running it in dosemu, HX Dos extender might
help, OTOH wine will probably work better
http://www.japheth.de/HX.html