Re: 2nd reality not working

Stuart Axon wrote:
I just tried the classic demo 2nd reality + got a black screen
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=63

However I am running in vmware, can anybody confirm if it runs in
dosemu on a real machine ?
--
I tried it on my one (Core2Duo E8200/2.66GHz, distribution kernel 2.6.27.9,
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.18, DOSEMU 1.4 with patches from SVN under X11), and

Maybe some other voodoos with dosemu.conf options will gain further
performance improvements, but I have no experiences in game area and
no time to fiddling with.

Regards,
Franta Hanzlik