Re: Status Update : Deployment of DOSEMU Application Server

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Alain M. <alainm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Andrew Joakimsen escreveu:
>>>
>>> 1) if clipper locking is working with dosemu+freedos, you can test that
>>> easyly on a single machine
>>
>> Is there a generic answer to this? Because I can not get the locking
>> working right. What is odd that under openSUSE 10.3 where I did my
>> initial testing it did but under openSUSE 11.0 it did not. And I don't
>> use seLINUX or AppArmour.
>
> FWIK, it is a FreeDOS related problem. The first time I have seen this was
> on real hardware with Windows server..

What does FreeDOS have to do with Windows Server? Anyways I tried on
MS-DOS under openSUSE 10.3 for another issue but now that I think of
it I did not try it on 11.0. If you don't hear back from me, please
pester me to try MS-DOS + dosemu + openSUSE 11.0.