Re: Remote control of Dosemu

> I have no need to do ssh.

You don't need to, but have you something against it?

Ok, it is TUI, but is it to run unatended?

I have 2 programs that can help:

1) a program to insert up to 15 keys in the keyboar buffer, is this enough? There was a program that could do more, but never found it again.

2) a program that reads from the screen at any position, but it runs after another program has exited.

Could this help?

Alain

John Coppens escreveu:
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:21:55 -0300