Re: Remote control of Dosemu

Hi,

Dosemu has a "dumb" mode which uses Linux's stdin and stdout. It will probably work with scrict command line DOS programs, most probably not with TUI. This can probably be used with screen and easely with ssh and also with scripts.

I use dosemu remotely trough ssh. You just need to run dosemu in char mode and install the fonts you need in the client machine.

BUT, you did not say if your application is command line, TUI or graphic...

Alain
PS: I am redirecting this to the dosemu list

John Coppens escreveu:
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 01:37:26 -0300