Re: Keyboard problem - with NDN

Hi,

I still haven't fixed my keyboard problem 100%, but I know what is happening now!

Two keys ("ç" and "/") are generating a double scancode: one for ALT and one for the key, in fast sequence.

So in almost all applications there is no problem, an extra Alt doesn't make any difference, but NDN uses it change the cursor to the upper window.

I did a lot more tests and this is my configuration (all keys work):
$_rawkeyboard = (1)
$_X_keycode = (off)
$_layout = "auto"
autoexec.bat: keyb br,850,c:\bin\br.kl /ID:275
here is my keyboard: <http://web.omnidrive.com/APIServer/public/DBpDfNQ3OyrUjdIRc2OiY0Dd/MiniKeyboard.jpg>

All keys work except for these two keys in NDN. I tested many different keyboard, including big, small, brazilian and US. I also tested many old and latest NDN. A small program CCHAR.COM shows me the two scan codes when I press "ç" or "/"

I tried running dosemu with -Dk (or -D+k or +Dk) but nothing gets printed on the console.

Please help, but if you only direct me to the portion of dosemu's code where this could be happening, I can make tests...

Thanks,
Alain

-