Re: Standard instalation

Hi Bart,

Bellow is a message we exchanged some time ago (just as a remainder), I just installed dosemu 1.4.0 stable (snv was down) from scratch (ne machine) and I am having a similar problem...

1) the link at /etc/dosemu/drives/c points do /usr/local/share/dosemu/drive_z and not frreedos which exists and is a link to that too. Everything is there, so it should just work...

2) when I run "dosemu" the first time (after renaming ~/.dosemu), there is not the little menu shown below, and I get dosemu running and complaining about command.com. In the ~/.dosemu/drive_c there is only config.sys, autoexec.bat and \temp\.

If I use an old ~/.dosemu everything woks fine.

Please help me get the install procedure right,

Alain