Gnome: 2.16.1
gcc: 4.1.2

Dosemu: 1.4.0
Freedos: 1.0
bison: 2.1
flex: 2.5.33
m4: 1.4.3
slang: 1.4.9

For bison and flex, a FILE called LINGUAS (with just,
for example,
'uk' in), needs to be put in /tmp/wkdir (or wherever
'configure' is
run from) and/or all the subdirectories (didn't
establish exactly
which). Bison also needed a 'README' file in /data - I
just made a
copy of LINGUAS for this.
My Ubuntu has SDL, but Dosemu couldn't find it. It
found S-lang ok
though.
This program would NOT install on a mounted Dos drive
- symbolic
links fail. I have had another application with this
problem.
The installation would NOT find Freedos, even with
renaming and
no matter where I put it. I was later able to point it
to the
unpacked Freedos though, with the configuration files.
Redirection and Bios calls (disk access) fail, but
calling up a
dos program whilst in Dosemu works ok though.
Bob.