DOSEMU vga font

Once again the spam filtering on this mailing list appears to have eaten my
post.

I'll try re-wording it a bit to see if I can get it through.

(Again, does anyone know how to go about getting my address whitelisted so this
won't keep happening?)

I use LTSP to run terminals off of Fedora Linux servers and run DOSEMU on those
terminals.

When I start DOSEMU on a terminal, I get this message:  (the error message
states that I don't have the vga font installed and are running remote X.  I
won't post it verbatim because that appears to be what caused the spam filter to
not post my previous message about compiling dosemu from the src.rpm.)

That message doesn't appear to affect anything, and the DOSEMU window doesn't
look any different than it does when I run it directly on the server.

It has never been clear to me how to get rid of this error and since it never
affected or changed anything I haven't given it much thought.  However, now
that I'm playing with DOSEMU 1.4.0, it might be a good time to deal with this
error and get rid of it.

How and where do I add that missing font to keep DOSEMU happy when it's running
on a terminal?

-