DOSEMU vga font

I use LTSP to run terminals off of Fedora Linux servers and run DOSEMU on those
terminals.  (Some of you might be interested in my article about DOSEMU,
PowerBasic/DOS and LTSP: http://www.melvilletheatre.net/articles )

When I start DOSEMU on a terminal, I get this message:

QUOTE:
You do not have the DOSEMU vga font installed and are running
   remote X. You need to install the vga font on your _local_ Xserver.
   Look at the readme for details. For now we start with an fixed font,
   which does not display all national characters correctly.
   ... be warned
END OF QUOTE

That message doesn't appear to affect anything, and the DOSEMU window doesn't
look any different than it does when I run it directly on the server.

It has never been clear to me how to get rid of this error and since it never
affected or changed anything I haven't given it much thought.  However, now
that I'm playing with DOSEMU 1.4.0, it might be a good time to deal with this
error and get rid of it.

How and where do I add that missing font to keep DOSEMU happy when it's running
on a terminal?

-