Updating the documentation

Some of the dosemu documentation is pretty old, I've just made some
updates to the howto
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1692299&group_id=49784&atid=457449

There were a couple of things I wasn't sure about that someone on the
users list might know about so I'm cross-posting my changes here.

Changes:

Since windows up to WFW 3.11 seems to be working and install ok, remove
WINOS2 from the howto as it's no longer needed.

"due to 'Recent changes' some 32 bit games work" -> "some 32 bit games work"
"Newest version as of 2004 is 1.2.0" -> "newest stable version as of 2007 is
1.2.0"

Not changed-
"We just decided to leave BETA stage, however: there may be serious bugs
and very little documentation for new features. The development version
is particularly likely to have bugs. Please use it only if you
like to do active development. Preferably fix bugs in the development
version instead of reporting them."

- I'm sure I've seen advice elsewhere to use the development version,
so maybe this should reflect that?

"1.3. What processors does dosemu work on?

Dosemu only works on Intel 80x86 processors, e.g. 80386, 80486, Pentium
etc."

- I was under the impression that with CPUEMU it could work on other
architectures, but haven't got a way of testing this, if someone has more
information
I'll change this too.
-