Problems with Clipper/Blinker 3.30 driven app

Hi all,

I already came with this problem long ago; now I investigated a little deeper
than last time. Using dosemu 1.2.2 with Freedos included in the package.

I have problems starting a Clipper app. It always says

BLX286 : 1304 : cannot use XMS host with current memory manager
configuration

This is a DOS extended program which requires a minimum of a
286 processor and at least 512Kb of available DPMI, VCPI or XMS
memory to run. Please ensure that your system is configured
with a memory manager which provides these resources.

All memory settings are left default. Do you have any pointers what to do to
get this app running with dosemu?

Kind regards

	Jan
--
I'm not in favor of senseless Micro$oft bashing.
I'm in favor of bashing Micro$oft senseless.