Re: cannot map temp file pool

Hello.

Jan Willem Stumpel wrote:
You probably meant a past conflict. It is long-time
over [..]
That is good news.
Hmm. The result of that conflict was my quit and the
development stop. Probably not very good. But that's
the past.

I am a bit confused. Will development continue (including
incorporating your new sound system) or not?
That's what I'd like to find out too. Since I have not
been able to replace dosemu with dosbox at work, and since
I now have the amd64 boxes both at home and at work, I need
the reliable x86_64 port (no, the current one doesn't suit me
at all). To decide whether to start working on it on my own,
I need to know this first.

Still, dosbox is an excellent program. It even runs those amazing
"demo scene" programs from the early 90's, like "Amnesia" (still
Doesn't run under dosemu even with the sound patch?

-