Re: trouble with Generic Cadd on 1.3.3/FC5-X86_64

Thanks, Bart. I will try this. Incidentally, I tried building
the SVN snapshot, but make fails at the very end, trying to
assemble the dosemu executable script. It tries to

	tail +9 somefile >> 1.3.3.1/dosemu

and barfs; the +9 clearly is supposed to be -something.

I could not easily figure out what it was trying to do, so I just ran make install and copied over the dosemu script from the 1.3.3.0 installation I had been playing with; dosemu seemed to run fine, but Gcadd bombed as before. If I cannot make it work with the alternate cpu emulator, is there any more useful debugging output I could produce to send you? (or, perchance, send you a trimmed-down GCADD installation which I know works on a 32-bit machine and fails on a 64? It is not very big.)

thanks much for all the TLC.

--jim