kallmodsyms: just checking my expectations...

Just syncing up briefly after LPC: thanks ever so much for your
attendance and amazingly helpful comments, the session worked because
you were there :)

So, I'm planning for the next version of the kallmodsyms patch series to
have objfile disambiguation via {...} for otherwise-ambiguous symbols in
the core kernel, but not yet in modules (because that's considerably
trickier and can be incrementally added to a working kallmodsyms). I'll
redo the cover letter to emphasise its role as a way to disambiguate all
symbols from each other.

... was there anything else? I can't recall anything else myself and my
notes don't mention anything, but I could be wrong and I'd rather not
waste your time with a patch posting that is doing the wrong thing.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]