Re: imx7d: Timeout waiting for hardware interrupt.

Hi Bough,

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 10:10 AM Fabio Estevam <festevam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Or any other suggestions?

I am wondering if we are seeing some kind of clock glitch due to the
way that runtime suspend/resume are handled.

Currently, esdhc_pltfm_set_clock() changes the clock while ahb and ipg
clocks are on, which could be problematic.

I think we only need the per clock turned on while changing the clocks
inside esdhc_pltfm_set_clock().

What do you think about the change below?

https://pastebin.com/raw/U9KrHM1C

Thanks

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]