Re: RZ/G2M Hangs when booting some SD cards

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 10:01 AM Wolfram Sang
<wsa+renesas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Anyhow, I'll report back with results from today.
>
> So, no news here. When the board is "cold" (hasn't been used for some
> days), probing the SD card occasionally fails, but after some reboots it
> just works. I don't see a pattern.

Thanks for looking into it.  I should be back in my office next week,
and I am going to add a bunch of debug code to U-Boot to get an idea
of that's going on in the tuning to see what the various registers
look like.  I'll then add some similar debugging to see how the same
registers compare in Linux.

Hopefully that will give us some ideas of what might be happening
differently between them.

adam

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]