Re: RZ/G2M Hangs when booting some SD cards

Hi Adam,

> I have cards that fail 100% on my RZ//G2M.  I have an N and H as well,
> but I haven't tested them yet.

That would be helpful to do. The board which fails for me is Salvator-X
with an M3-W SoC, so that matches your G2M. The other SoCs work fine for
me.

> Unfortunately, a colleague of mine tested positive for covid-19, which
> prompted several of us to get tests, and I received a positive test,
> so I cannot go back to the office for at least 5 days.  (I am feeling
> fine today)

Oh, get well and negative soon then!

> I was given permission to ship one out if you're interested but I have
> to wait until next week to test anything or ship anything. Please
> don't feel obligated to accept the card,but I know it can be easier to
> have actual hardware.

That would be awesome if you could send me a card which regularly fails.
Thank you! I'll try to reproduce the issue again today but if it fails,
then I'll wait for the card to arrive.

> Thanks for responding.  I'll try to get card info / part number from
> my colleague.

Great, thanks. It will be interesting to know. My experience with cards
is that they may differ from one batch to the other, though. So, it is
not guaranteed that I'll see the same issues when I purchase card with
the same name.

Anyhow, I'll report back with results from today.

All the best,

   Wolfram

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]