Re: Seeking correct git repo

  Uffe,
Thank you for your prompt response.

>///you should either send a ping or resend the patch./

I am happy to copy'n'paste the patch from the URL (below) and resend it to this list.

However, my understanding is that the email header "from " or "From:" lines are used to track authorship in the CONTRIBUTORS file. I don't want to receive credit for Romain's work by re-sending his patch. Is there a way for me to re-submit the patch on Romain's behalf? (I have also CC:'d Romain, so he can resubmit it directly.)

I can verify that this patch is necessary to make Jedec 5.0 hardware work. It should get into linux-stable as soon as possible, so that Linux can support newer eMMC hardware.

Thank You,
Derek