Seeking correct git repo

     Hello,
A while ago, Romain wrote a small eMMC 5.0 patch that Ulf ack'd:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.mmc/23795

I need this patch for my hardware. But I don't see this patch in Linux stable (even though there are more recent patches from Seungwon Jeon in there), and I don't see it at the MMC repo either:

$ git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cjb/mmc.git

# Where's the patch? I checked all branches...

$ git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/master
  remotes/origin/mmc-next
  remotes/origin/mmc-updates-for-3.16-rc1-merged

Can you please tell me, what is the repo and branch where this patch was submitted? The only reference I have to this patch is the email archive at the URL above.

Thank You,
Derek