Re: outstanding tmio patches

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 10:54:48AM -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Mar 25 2011, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
> > Hm, strange, now all patches should be correct - if the correct versions
> > are taken. Let's do it easier: I've uploaded all 15 patches (14 mine and 1
> > from Simon) as a quilt series to
> >
> > http://download.open-technology.de/tmio-for-2.6.39/
>
> Thanks, I just needed to pull changes from Linus into mmc-next.
>
> I've pushed everything out to mmc-next now.  If anyone else is able to
> grab mmc-next and supply a Tested-by: for their hardware, that'd be
> appreciated.

Hi,

I have done some tests on a Renesas Mackerel board (Guennadi likely has
one too) both with and without my "mmc, ARM: Add zboot from eSD support for
SuperH Mobile ARM" change - which needs to go through RMK's tree
and is the motivation for the " mmc: tmio_mmc: Move some defines into a
shared header" patch.

I didn't notice any problems.

FWIW

Tested-by: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Also, if anyone thinks that some of this should wait until .40, now's a
> good time to speak up.  :)

I have no particular objections though I do agree that it
is a lot of churn at this stage of the release cycle.