Reliable write support.

Hi group,

As part of enabling maximum-reliability (at cost of performance) workarounds for MMC media whose
controllers employ a scheme, where there is usually a small (flash-page sized) and a large (erase-block sized) buffer,
I needed reliable write support. As per Arnd's feedback, I've split the reliable write support out by itself. I believe
other people were going to look at this as well (https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/KernelConsolidation/Specs/StoragePerfEMMC).

The patch provides a mechanism by which reliable writes can be enabled if they are supported, and enables them for REQ_FUA/REQ_META write transfers.
REQ_FUA/REQ_FLUSH is a replacement for barrier bios, which were broken before anyway (couldn't handle partial completions, which are what's
going to happen for legacy reliable write support). REQ_FUA is a flag a bio submitted from the filesystem and will make sure that I/O completion
for this request is only signaled after the data has been committed to non-volatile storage. REQ_META are supposed to be used by filesystems to
mark bios that contain metadata.

The patch is against linux-next and was tested with a Toshiba MMC08G (legacy reliable write support) eMMC on x64.

ToC:
[comments] MMC: Reliable write support.

Thanks ahead of time,