Re: Hauppauge WinTV-HVR2205 driver feedback

Hi
  Just for clarification
I forgot to add that I had already got past that little bump by chunking the allocation to src_buf in the same loop as the memcpy_toio But I'll rebuild the module with the memcpy_toio directly accessing src and see how it goes.

Regards
   Richard Tresidder