Re: STK1160 driver connected to usb hub

Hi Ezequiel Garcia,

Thanks for your interpretation and as you said, USB host controller
isochronous bandwidth's limitation influences the multiple channels
video transmission. We have tried our best to also use USB Hub to
support multiple channels video transmission, while the bandwidth
problem exist for USB Hub solution as well.
Therefore, we are trying wireless module for multiple camera system now.
Currently, it goes well.

Regards,
Ling Yin