Re: [ATTN] Please review/check the REVIEWv4 compound control patch series

On 07/25/14 14:09, Ricardo Ribalda Delgado wrote:
> Hello Hans
>
> I still need the multiselection support first. Right now it is done by
> a modified g/s_selection ioctl.
>
> I would love to upstream the driver, but maybe it is not the right
> moment right now. We are selling a mainly to a couple of customers and
> the total size of the drivers is > 16000 lines of code, plus 200 MB in
> firmware files.

I was thinking of just the sensor driver, not the other components.
That would provide a proper use-case for both the dead pixel array
and multi-selection.

I assume that the sensor driver is a lot smaller? Does it need fw as well?

Regards,

	Hans