Re: [ATTN] Please review/check the REVIEWv4 compound control patch series

Hi Ricardo,

On 07/25/14 13:52, Ricardo Ribalda Delgado wrote:
> Hello Hans
>

> Guess it is too late, but just so you know. I have successfully uses
> this patches to implement a dead pixel array list.
>
> Tested-by: Ricardo Ribalda <ricardo.ribalda@xxxxxxxxx>
> Thanked-by: Ricardo Ribalda <ricardo.ribalda@xxxxxxxxx>  :)

Nevertheless nice to hear about this!

BTW, are you planning on upstreaming this driver? Or do you need to
have multi-selection support first? That needs the compound control
support as well, so at least it's closer to becoming a reality.

Regards,

	Hans