[ATTN] Please review/check the REVIEWv4 compound control patch series

Mauro & anyone else with an interest,

I'd appreciate it if this patch series was reviewed, in particular
with respect to the handling of multi-dimensional arrays:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg75929.html

This patch series incorporates all comments from the REVIEWv3 series
except for two (see the cover letter of the patch series for details),

If support for arrays with more than 8 dimensions is really needed,
then I would like to know asap so I can implement that in time for
3.17.

Regards,

	Hans