Re: No Signal with TerraTec Cinergy T PCIe dual

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Antti Palosaari wrote:

> Try to downgrade Kernels until you find working one.
>
> Guess it is probably the only way. I will try.

Seeing other message about a problem with the same card, made me think
I forgot to post my conclusion.

I downgraded to 3.6.5 which was a working one at the time I got the
card and the problem is the same. The problem is thus elsewhere (maybe
hardware related but it is difficult to me to test the card in another
computer).

--
Cédric Girard