Re: [RFC] Initial scan files troubles and brainstorming

Mauro,

On 09-01-13 15:37, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
Hi Oliver,

Em Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:24:13 +0100
Oliver Schinagl <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

If I understood it right, you want to split the scan files into a separate
git tree and maintain it, right?

I'm ok with that.
<snip>
I also migrated the dvb-apps changesets with the tables to: http://git.linuxtv.org/dtv-scan-tables.git Feel free to maintain it.
Thank you, this will be the new name for it (I will locally rename it) and try my bestest to maintain it :)

I will put a mention on the wiki 'how to submit scanfiles' (via the ML with tags in subject/pull requests) so people have a clear way how to submit them and I have a clear way to find them.

You should also have access to the dvb-apps hg tree. IMHO, it makes sense
to remove the files from there, and add a pointer there (README?) to the
new tree.
I will remove the scanfiles from there, add/edit the readme that the tree is a dependancy?

Regards,
Mauro.

Oliver