Re: [RFC] Initial scan files troubles and brainstorming

On 08-01-13 21:01, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
On Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 01:48:29PM +0100, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
On 07-01-13 11:46, Jiri Slaby wrote:
On 12/18/2012 11:01 PM, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
Unfortunatly, I have had zero replies.
Hmm, it's sad there is a silence in this thread from linux-media guys :/.
In their defense, they are very very busy people ;) chatter on this
thread does bring it up however.
This is such a nice thing to say :-)
But it might be that Mauro thinks the dvb-apps maintainer should
respond, but apparently there is no dvb-apps maintainer...
Maybe you should ask Mauro directly to create an account for you
to implement what you proposed.
Mauro is CC'ed and I'd ask of course for this (I kinda did) but who decides what I suggested is a good idea? I personally obviously think it is ;) and even more so if dvb-apps are unmaintained.

I guess the question now becomes 'who okay's this change? Who says 'okay, lets do it this way. Once that is answered we can go from there ;)

Thanks,
Johannes