em2874 bulk endpoint support

Hello everyone,
I know, Devin Heitmueller was about to add support  for em2874 bulk endpoint.

Is that still in plans?

Thank you.
Dmitriy

Copying old thread:
> On Oct 29, 2010, at 2:37 PM, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com
> wrote:
> >> On Oct 15, 2010, at 6:07 PM, Jarod Wilson wrote:...
> >> So a spot of bad news here... I've been poking at one of Gavin's sticks inside a VM he set up for me, simultaneous with talking to one of the upstream em28xx driver authors. We now have a very good understanding of why the stick isn't working.
> >>
> >> All known prior em28xx-based tuner sticks have had at least one isochronous usb endpoint, with a max packet size of 940 bytes, typically. This stick only has bulk usb endpoints and a max packet size of 512. Supporting this stick is actually going to require a fair bit of work in the em28xx driver core to support using bulk transfer instead of isochronous transfer.
> >>
> >> Short version: don't buy this stick right now, its going to be a little while before its actually supported.
> >
> > Jarod,
> >
> > Just an FYI:  bulk support for em2874/em2884 is on my todo list for
> > the near future.

 Ah, very cool. I'm inclined to wait and let you do that part, since you know em28xx much better than I do, and I'll just focus on the device-specific implementation details (gpio settings, wiring up tuner and demod, etc). I'm assuming you have some other manufacturer's em2874/em2884 based devices to work on this for... :)